Are you the Team Lead implementation CRM who will guide Sonova Retail through excellent implementing to the next level?
Who we are
Founded in 1947, Sonova has grown to become the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Our presence in more than 90 countries worldwide – with 3,330 stores in key markets (Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand) and over 11,000 dedicated colleagues – puts us in the top 20 biggest global retail chains. To support our ambition to accelerate the growth of our global retail presence, we are optimizing our processes and building/implementing a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 IT solution. We are seeking a Team Lead implementation CRM to strengthen our business transformation team in Rotterdam.
Our Global Retail headquarter is located in Steinhausen, Switzerland. Our Sonova Retail Support Centre is located in Rotterdam. From this location we support our global network. You are part of the Sonova Retail Support Centre and you are located in Rotterdam.
As Team Lead Implementation CRM you will be responsible for leading a team of business process specialists (6FTE). With your team you will bring harmonized processes & systems to our 18 group companies. The domains are marketing & customer care, which work closely together.
You are responsible to harmonize current and define new business processes. Which will be setup of the in the new IT Solution D365 (CRM) by the IT implementation partner. After the validation of the solution (process & system) you will be leading the implementation towards our international group companies.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Implement a the modern customer journey in an Omni channel environment and its system with key focus on the marketing and customer care functions
- Active engagement in with stakeholders from marketing, customer care in countries to ensure that global standards can be applied.
- Managing and coaching your team and guide them through the process.
- Responsible for harmonizing and standardizing & save guarding processes together with business stakeholders in the countries
- Takes care that business processes are being documented, configured, validated and implemented.
- Works closely together with other functional areas like sales/store processes and reimbursement.
You will directly report to the Program Manager.
Your qualifications, experience and competencies
You have a broad background in implementing CRM systems (Microsoft CRM) and marketing automation systems (for example Adobe / Click Dimensions). A higher education Bachelor or Master degree is required. 5+ years of work experience within a large international company is preferred. You have experience in the Retail industry or Healthcare. We would also expect you as our new colleague to have:
- Excellent in stakeholder management, the ability to listen and influence stakeholders on all levels
- Excellent project management skills (preferably SCRUM/Agile)
- Manage a team of business process experts
- The ability to map & harmonize business processes and requirements
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence
- Able to motivate people and empathy
- Knowledge of Dynamics365 would be a big plus
- Willing to travel (50%)
- Stress-resistant and quality-oriented
- Problem solving skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both written and oral.
We offer a challenging full-time, all-round training position at a top 20 global retail organization with good primary and secondary employment conditions. You can use and further develop your capabilities as part of a multidisciplinary, dynamic team of international experts.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a short motivational letter to Angelique Nijssen (email@example.com). For more information, please call +31 (0)6 8321-3778.
Sonova does not welcome commercial approaches in response to job vacancies.