Are you the program management assistant with the excellent planning, organization and control skills to help guide Sonova Retail to the next level?
Who we are
Founded in 1947, Sonova has grown to become the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Our presence in more than 90 countries worldwide – with 3,330 stores in key markets (Europe, UK, USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia and New Zealand) and over 11,000 dedicated colleagues – puts us in the top 20 biggest global retail chains.
To support our ambition to accelerate the growth of our global retail presence, we are optimizing our processes and building/implementing a new Microsoft Dynamics 365 IT solution. We are seeking a PMO to strengthen our business transformation team in Rotterdam.
As PMO you are the right hand of the Program Manager. You support him and his team in the coordination, planning and control of the strategic transformation program.
You are responsible for:
• Monitoring project schedules and budgets, preparing progress reports, risk/issue management
• Liaising with key stakeholders
• Monitoring and managing the balance between the time, scope and cost of the project
• Developing and supporting effective communication mechanisms between project teams
• Managing meetings (calendar management, presentations, trainings, travel arrangements)
• Creating and monitoring action lists • Independently managing small sub-projects.
Your qualifications, experience and competencies
• A self-starter, keen to develop yourself and improve the environment around you
• Bachelor’s degree in business or IT
• Able to organize yourself and create structure for others in an effective, collaborative way
• Able to remain calm and perform under tight deadlines
• Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
• Fluent in English, with command of other languages an advantage
• Preferably 2-5 years of relevant work experience
A challenging, full-time position in a top 20 global retail organization where you can further develop your skills as part of a dynamic international team of experts. Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a short motivational letter to Angelique Nijssen (email@example.com). For more information, please call +31 (0)6 8321-3778.
Sonova does not welcome commercial approaches in response to job vacancies