Are you the finance business partner for the Head of IT Retail and provides financial support for the whole Retail IT organization?
Who we are
We, Sonova, are the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions. Founded in 1947 we are currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and have a workforce of over 11,000 dedicated employees. The global network nowconsists of 3.300 stores, with large businesses in Europe, UK, USA, Canada,Brazil, Australia and New Zealand. This brought us in the top 20 of largestglobal retail chains.
Our Global Retail headquarter (including the Business Controlling Retail Department) is located in Switzerland. Our Sonova Retail Support Centre is located in Rotterdam. From this location we support our global network. You are part of the Sonova Business Controlling Retail Department and you will work for Sonova Retail Support Centre located in Rotterdam.
As IT Controller you are the finance business partner for the Head of IT Retail. You provides financial support and coordination for the whole Retail IT organization (global and local), including the control and support required for the setup of the new global IT landscape (Dynamics365). In addition, the IT Controller will be involved in ad-hoc business analysis and reporting requirements within the global Retail Operations team. Your main responsibilities as Business Controller IT will be:
- Financial coordination:
- Coordination of planning & controlcycle for IT;
- Project and Cost control for the implementation of a new global IT landscape;
- Drive a standard accounting and reporting approach to ensure full transparency on the business performance;
- Close cooperation with Business Retail Controlling team in Zug.
- Business partnering
- Business partner to the Head of IT Retail;
- Main point of contact within Business Retail Controlling team in the finance stream of new IT landscape project;
- Point of contact for Retail Operations team;
You report to the Manager Controlling Retail based in Zug, Switzerland.
Your qualifications, experience and competencies
You have a broad background in business controlling. A higher education master degree (in Finance, Accounting,Economics or Business Administration) is required. 5-10 years of workexperience within a large international company is preferred. You have experience in the Retail, hearing, healthcare or MedTech industry. We would also expect you as our new colleague to have:
- Affinity with business intelligence and IT systems
- Strategic thinking and business modelling skills. Experience with database management
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with teams and form partnerships to complete projects
- Ability to challenge the status quo, being a critical thinker
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Stress-resistant and result-oriented
- Self-disciplined and independent, ability to work with remote manager
- Consulting skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral. Other languages as German and Dutch would be a plus.
We offer a challenging full-time, Business Controller position at a top 20 global retail organization with good primary and secondary employment conditions. You can use and further develop your capabilities as part of a multidisciplinary, dynamic team of international experts.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a short motivational letter to Angelique Nijssen(firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information, please call +31 (0)68321-3778.
Sonova does not welcome commercial approaches in response to job vacancies.